JOIN OUR TEAM
PASSIONATE ABOUT OUR MISSION? JOIN THE TEAM!
We are always accepting applications for interns and volunteers whom have a passion for education.
For questions regarding employment, email us at: HealingRootsEDU@gmail.com
Multiple Full-time online teachers (30 hours per week) Start date August 1st 2022.
- K-1 Teacher
- Math teacher grades 2-6
- Math teacher grades 7-12
- ELA teacher grades 2-6
- ELA teacher grades 7-12
- Science teacher grades 2-6
- Science teacher grades 7-12
- History: The story of the world, media studies -Present and Future Social studies- forward- conflict resolution- restorative justice- grades 2-6
- History: The story of the world media studies -Present and Future Social studies- forward- conflict resolution- restorative justice- grades 7-12
- Music specialist grades K-12 (must have own sub)
- Art specialist grades K-12 (must have own sub)
- Social-Emotional Learning Specialist grades K-12
- Outdoor ed/ agriculture specialist grades K-12 (must have own sub)
- Floater/ sub/ clubs/ lunch/ support teacher for grades K-1
- Floater/ sub/ clubs/ lunch/ support teacher for grades 2-6
- Floater/ sub/ clubs/ lunch/ support teacher for grades 7-11
- Minimum teaching experience 5 years, 2 years online.
- Bachelor's Degree in Education.
- Flexible, animated, excited teacher.
- Thrives in a creative, ever-evolving environment.
- Comfortable with grass-root startups.
- Able to roll with changes, be creative, innovative, follow curriculum plans while incorporating unique, fun, and engaging projects.
- A kind, compassionate person who honors childhood and is inspired to help children grow their unique abilities.
- Believes that all kiddos are unique and brilliant.
- Radiant reviews from parents and employers.
- Experience with Google Workspace and Classroom.
- Excellent tech skills
- Works well independently and on a team.
- Strong work ethic
- Specializes in at least one of the subjects above
- Mindfulness/ meditation practice
- Video editing and production
- Can teach K-12th grade
- Experience homeschooling
- Special education background
- Master's Degree
- Teaching license
At Healing Roots our teachers grow future leaders, who are devoted to cultivating a peaceful generation. Since we want only the best for our students, we place tremendous importance on finding educators that will bring additional inspiration. Our teachers have a common core belief that every child was born for a unique and beautiful purpose and our educators are here to help that child along their journey.
Benefits Beyond Salary:
We love our teachers and want to encourage them to their highest potential. We offer a generous benefits package. Including;
- Merit raises
- Tuition Remission for children of teachers
- Health insurance stipend
- 30-hour workweek with Fridays off
- Classroom Budget
The teacher's schedule is uniquely designed to ensure our teachers have enough time for self-care and to prevent burnout!
Hiring will be closing as soon as positions are filled. Apply today!
DO YOU SOUND LIKE A FIT? APPLY TODAY!
History and Social Studies Teacher
Community Connections and Relations
"We have 2 children in grade 2 and kindergarten. I am so pleased with the HROS educational environment. My children are happy, content and want to get online for school each day! The teachers are wonderful in who they are and as educators. I love recommending this school; it is the type of education I wish I could have had myself!"